Please create a graphical java solution to solve the problem found below:
Your fellow worker receives files that are very poorly formatted and is hopping that you could help. Each of these files contain a series of floating point numbers that are very tough to read. Here is a sample file (random.txt). Your task is to process all the numbers in the original file and create a new file that is much easier to read.
The program will need to:
- get the original file name (with or without path) from the user.
- specify the output file name (with or without path).
- allow the user to set the field width and set the precision (after decimal point).
- allow the user to set how many columns on each line (must be from 1 to 5)
The new file must not be created until:
- the input file actually exists.
- the destination file does not exist (don't overwrite any file).
- the field width is specified
- the precision is specified
- the number of columns is in the range of 1 to 5.