The Software Development Company wants to develop software for internal use. The company hired you to develop a Visual Studio® C# .NET Framework (not .NET Core) Console Application displaying a Software Development Company Welcome message on the console.
Using Visual Studio® and relating C# programming concepts, write a program that displays a welcome message on the console.
Review debugging in Lesson 2, "An Introduction to C# and .NET" of the Pluralsight courseC# Fundamentals with Visual Studio 2015.
Demonstrate basic debugging capabilities by inserting breakpoints in the code. Run the program in debug mode and provide a screenshot showing the use of the breakpoints. The program should have the following characteristics:
- Compile and Execute without errors
- Meets specifications by displaying a welcome message on the console
- Logic flow is clear, concise, and effective
- User inputs and outputs should be clear on screen
- Appropriate indentation to logically illustrate program structure
- Identifiers logically describe use
- Naming conventions are consistent
- Comments and headers to explain processing that is not obvious