Posted : 2 weeks ago
You are to create a VB program to simulate the lottery. The exact design of the program is up to you, but must contain at least the following:
• Check list box to allow the user to pick 4 numbers from 1 to 40. Your program will not allow the user to pick more or less than 4 numbers
• Your program will generate 4 random lottery numbers between 1 and 40.
• You will check to see if the user’s numbers matched and display the count of how many numbers matched.
• You are to have a button to clear the numbers picked and play again
• You are to have a button to end the program. This button will also display how many times numbers were picked and how many times 1,2,3 or 4 numbers matched. How you display this is up to you…message box, label,etc…
• Create whatever controls you feel are necessary to the program