You have decided that you need to start eating better and getting some exercise. Since you like riding your bike when the weather is nice and you have access to stationary bike when the weather is not good, you decide to start cycling every day. Also you want to keep better track of the calories you have consumed throughout the day. At the end of the week you want to know the following:
- What is the total calories consumed and burned for each day? Assume that for every minute you are cycling you burn 10 calories.
- What is the deficit or difference between the number of calories you consume and burn?
- What is the average calories that you burn and consume?
- What day did you consume the highest amount of calories? What day did you burn the highest calories?
- What day did you consume the least amount of calories? What day did you burn the least calories?
Every day you plan on logging in a notebook the total number of calories you consume (approximately) and how many minutes you spend on either or both bikes. At the end of the week you plan on loading all of these numbers into a program so that you can analyze the data.
Kindly find the attched file for more instructions.